At Shelly Motors we’re delighted to offer Kia and Mitsubishi models on the Motability Scheme. Motability is a national UK charity that helps disabled people and their families achieve greater mobility on the road.
You are eligible for a Motability vehicle if you receive the following benefits:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
At Shelly Motors, our trained Motability specialists will assist you through every step of ordering your desired Motability car, from helping you choose the vehicle that suits your specific needs to bringing a demo car to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. And when your vehicle is due a service, we can carry out the work while you wait or, if it is more convenient, we also offer a collection and delivery service.
Are you new to Motability? Visit our showroom to speak to our trained motability specialists, who will talk to you about details of the latest offers and vehicles available. We can arrange specialist adaptations if you need them – so your car is ready for you to drive from the moment you collect. Currently we are able to offer vehicles through the Motability Scheme from both Kia and Mitsubishi. Insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing and maintenance is included in the price you pay when you purchase your Motability vehicle with us!
- Kia Picanto SE 1.25 84bhp £53.25 NIL Advance Payment
- Kia Venga 3 1.6 123bhp 6sp AT NIL Advance Payment
- Kia Sportage 1 1.6 GDi 130bhp 6sp NIL Advance Payment
- Kia Soul 1' 1.6 Gdi 130bhp 6-speed manual NIL Advance Payment
- Mitsubishi ASX 2 1.6 £99 Advance Payment
- Mitsubishi Mirage Juro CVT Auto NIL Advance Payment
- Mitsubishi Outlander 3 with 7 seats and 4 Wheel Drive from £1,999 Advance Payment
We look forward to welcoming you to our showroom soon, where you will find ample disabled parking and a level entrance. We also provide a range of complimentary refreshments including tea, coffee and cold drinks.
If you’d like more information or to join Motability CLICK HERE. If you’d prefer to speak to our team of Motability Specialists or book an appointment, please give us a call.