Added: 08 September 2017
If you like the idea of owning a hybrid vehicle, but loath the thought ofhaving a wedge-shaped compact car with tires the size of little chocolatedoughnuts, Kia has a proposition for you.
- The first plug-in hybrid compact crossover to go on sale in the UK
- Kia's third plug-in hybrid after the Optima and Optima Sportswagon
- Delivers low-cost, high-efficiency motoring in a stylish crossover package
- With fuel economy of more than 200mpg and CO2 emissions of just 29g/km, Niro PHEV is Kia's most efficient car with a combustion engine ever
- Built on an all-new platform and featuring an all-new powertrain
- Available with the latest connectivity and driver assistance features
- Stand-alone model priced at £27,995 after Government plug-in car granr
Kia is today adding aplug-in hybrid (PHEV) version of the Niro crossover to the parallel hybridmodels launched in 2016. The PHEV is priced at £27,995 on the road after takinginto consideration the Government plug-in car grant of £2,500.
With potential fueleconomy of well over 200mpg and CO2 emissions of just 29g/km,the Niro PHEV is easily the Korean company's most efficient car to feature acombustion engine ever. It will be a cornerstone of Kia's drive to reduce theaverage CO2 emissions of its range by 25 per cent, based on2014 figures, by 2020.
For more details on the Kia Niro Plug in hybrid CLICK HERE