We are pleased to let you know that our family run business will be re-opening fully on Monday 1st June. On top of our already increased aftersales capacity to ensure the maintenance and safety of your vehicle, Government guidance has now given us the greenlight to open our showroom fully to allow purchases of our fantastic Kia range, while those customers who have already ordered can now collect from the comfort of our newly refurbished showroom. To ensure safety and reduce the risk for our staff and customers we have implemented new procedures to allow business to carry on in the safest possible way.
We can also continue to support customers who wish to purchase vehicles without visiting the dealership, by offering a Buy Online option on our website, this is live and will allow you to obtain a part exchange valuation, apply for finance and have your car delivered, all without having to leave your home - please click here https://www.shellymotors.com/buying-online/ for more details.
The Shelly Family and Directors would like to thank our staff involved in creating a safe environment for all employees and customers and look forward to welcoming you back to our newly refurbished showroom, with increased parking levels and all safety measures in place.
We have introduced new guidelines for customers to help keep them safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is a 10 point guide for how to mitigate the risk to you and others whilst in and around the workshop and showroom.
6. Please write down any additional comments using the pen provided.
7. Please then follow the directional signage to the service counter, following the directional markings on the floor.
8. Please then follow the directional signage to the service counter, following the directional markings on the floor.
9. If you are waiting with us, you may wait within the building at the designated waiting areas (please bring your own reading materials / iPad etc - we have free WiFi for your comfort).
10. Only return to the service counter when asked to do so by a member of the Shelly Motors team or when you have received a call/text letting you know your vehicle is ready.
11. Follow directional signage to exit the building - when removing gloves please ensure you place them in the rubbish bin provided.
Thank you for your consideration during this trying time.
The full PDF containing the full guide can be downloaded here: Customer Guide
See our specific procedures designed to meet your needs below: