At Shelly Motors we’re delighted to offer Kia and Mitsubishi models on the Motability Scheme. Motability is a national UK charity that helps disabled people and their families achieve greater mobility on the road.
How the Scheme works
The standard lease is three years and payments are simply deducted from your mobility allowance every four weeks and paid directly to Motability Operations Ltd. by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Every lease is all inclusive, which means all of the running costs like insurance, servicing and maintenance are included in the price you pay.
At the end of your lease you have the option to simply hand your car back, or if like most customers you choose to stay with us, you can just pick a new car and begin another lease.
Whatever car you choose, the price always includes:
- Insurance for up to 2 named drivers (which can be yourself, family or friends)
- Servicing and maintenance
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
If you receive any of the allowances below, and have at least 12 months remaining on your award, you are eligible for the Scheme. Or if you are the parent or guardian of a child aged three or over, who receives the allowance, you qualify too.
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC of DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- (ERMC of PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
At Shelly Motors, our trained Motability specialists will assist you through every step of ordering your desired Motability car, from helping you choose the vehicle that suits your specific needs to bringing a demo car to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. And when your vehicle is due a service, we can carry out the work while you wait or, if it is more convenient, we also offer a collection and delivery service.
Are you new to Motability?
Visit our showroom to speak to our trained motability specialists, who will talk to you about details of the latest offers and vehicles available. We can arrange specialist adaptations if you need them – so your car is ready for you to drive from the moment you collect. Currently we are able to offer vehicles through the Motability Scheme from both Kia and Mitsubishi.
Latest Motability Offers
- Kia Picanto 'X-Line' 1.2 83bhp 4-speed auto NIL Advance Payment £57.25 Weekly Payment
- Kia Rio '2' 1.25 83BHP 5-Speed Manual ISG NIL Advance Payment £61.20 Weekly Payment
- Kia Venga '3' 1.6 123bhp 6-speed auto NIL Advance Payment Total allowance
- Kia New Sportage 1 1.6 GDI 130BHP 6-Speed Manual ISG 5dr NIL Advance Payment Total allowance
- Kia All-New Ceed '2' 1.0 T-GDI 1 118BHP 6-Speed Manual ISG 5D NIL Advance Payment £55.25 Weekly Payment
- Kia Stonic '2' 1.4MPI ISG 6-Speed Manual NIL Advance Payment £58.50 Weekly Payment
- Kia Soul 1’ 1.6 GDI 130BHP 6-Speed Manual NIL Advance Payment £59.75 weekly payment
- Kia Carens '1' 1.6 GDI 133BHP 6-Speed Manual ISG £699 Advance Payment Total allowance
- Kia All-New Ceed SW '2' 1.0 T-GDI MT6 ISG Eco NIL Advance Payment £58.50 Weekly Payment
- Mitsubishi ASX Juro 1.6 2WD £299 Advance Payment Total allowance
- Mitsubishi Mirage 3 Manual NIL Advance Payment £59 Weekly Payment
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2 1.5 2WD £199 Advance Payment Total allowance
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro 2.4 4WD Auto £3,449 Advance Payment Total allowance
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 Juro 4WD 7-seat Auto £1,399 Advance Payment Total allowance
We look forward to welcoming you to our showroom soon, where you will find ample disabled parking and a level entrance. We also provide a range of complimentary refreshments including tea, coffee and cold drinks.
Use this link for more information or to join Motability. If you’d prefer to speak to our team of Motability Specialists or book an appointment, please give us a call.