The Niro. Kia’s most surprising and extraordinary crossover ever built. Introducing the Kia Niro crossover hybrid. With this car you will experience the top qualities of a modern crossover: compact exterior, roomy and refined interior, harmoniously blended with the best talents of a true hybrid, highly efficient engine with great fuel economy and low emissions.
Kia's pledge to reduce the average CO2 emissions of its range by 25 per cent before 2020 takes another major step forward with the launch of Niro, the company's first dedicated hybrid model and first hybrid of any description to go on sale in the UK. Niro, with combined fuel economy of up to 58.9mpg and CO2 emissions starting at just 88g/km, joins the all-electric Soul EV and Optima saloon and Sportswagon plug-in hybrids in Kia's green-car line-up.
Niro Self-Charging Hybrid employs a parallel hybrid system that switches between petrol and electric power, or uses a combination of both, and charges the battery whenever it can. The system is seamless and responsive while achieving CO2 emissions as low as 88 g/km.
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- 7" Supervision Cluster with TFT LCD Colour Display
- 8-speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
- Smart Key & Button Start
- Black Leather Upholstery **
- Electric Parking Brake with Autohold
- 8" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- Smart Cruise Control w/ Stop & Go
- Lane Keeping Assist with Driver Attention Warning
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Car/Ped/Cyc) (FCA)
- *PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£3,500 deduction from the original OTR price of £36,495 )